Beautiful Natural Blue Sapphire which is a “Cornflower Blue” Colour and excellent spread. This gemstone looks like it is a 2cts gemstone due to its spread. Please check the video above!
If you would like to design your special piece of jewellery with this gemstone, please get in touch.
Attached are actual pictures of the gemstone. Please get in touch if you would like any more details.
- Mineral Class: Natural Corundum Sapphire
- Weight: 1.44cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval| Mixed Cut
- Colour: Cornflower Blue
- Dimensions: 7.77 x 6.90 x 3.38mm
- Hardness (Moh’s hardness scale): 9
- Enhancements: Heated Only
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: Certified by an Independent GIA Qualified Gemmologist
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store