Beautiful Natural Pink Sapphire which displays a “Hot Pink” Colour. This gemstone has been sourced from the famous gemstone market place which is Beruwala in Sri Lanka.
This stone has an extremely beautiful colour saturation which is almost “NEON Pink”
This particular gemstone is completely free of any treatment/UNTREATED/UNHEATED which makes this more valuable to the consumer in the long term since Unheated/Untreated gemstones are becoming rare every day.
**Sapphires, in general, are heated/thermally enhanced to improve clarity and colour saturation. 90% of the Sapphires found to go through this process. To find a gemstone which is not heated is rare and is a premium.
- Mineral Class: Natural Corundum Natural pink Sapphire
- Weight: 1.96cts
- Shape & Cut: Trillion|Mixed cut
- Colour: Hot Pink (We like to call this NEON Pink)
- Clarity: Minor dust like natural inclusions
- Hardness (Moh’s hardness scale): 9
- Enhancements: NONE/UNHEATED/TREATMENT FREE
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: Available| Certified by an Independent GIA qualified Gemmologist (See Pictures)
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store