Natural Pink Sapphire symmetrically cut to an octagonal shape. Very attractive “Hot Pink” colour and *UNHEATED which is a rarity and premium.
**Sapphires, in general, are heated/thermally enhanced to improve clarity and colour saturation. 90% of the Sapphires found go through this process. To find a gemstone which is not heated is rare and is a premium.
- Variety: Natural Corundum Natural “Pink” Sapphire
- Weight: 1.82cts
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 9
- Shape & Cut: Octagonal/ Mixed Cut
- Colour: Pink (Hot Pink)
- Clarity: Clean
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: Certified (Checked and certified by GIA qualified Gemmologist) See Pics
- Enhancement : None/Unheated**
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store