The rarest of all sapphires. Used as the main stone in Princess Eugenie’s engagement ring.
This Roundish oval shaped sapphire is just shy of 1cts and has an amazing colour saturation for a stone that has a spread of almost a 1.5cts sapphire which makes it an even unique gemstone.
Can be seen in person in our store. Please also check out our other PAD’s we have in stock.
Send us a message if you would like us to design your ring/pendant, etc for you.
- Variety : Natural Corundum Natural “Padparadscha” Sapphire
- Weight : 0.95 cts
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale) : 9
- Shape & Cut : Oval- Mixed Cut (Roundish Oval)
- Colour : Orangish – Pink
- Clarity : Clean/ Transparent /Loupe Clean
- Birthstone zodiac sign : Virgo
- Birthstone for : September
- Crystal system : Hexagonal crystal system
- Chemical formula : Al₂O₃
- Certification : Available (see pictures)
- Enhancement : Heated Only
Please check our Instagram and Facebook page for the video of this gemstone and many others