Natural Blue Sapphire which displays a most sought after “Royal Blue” hue Sourced from the gem markets of Sri Lanka/ Ceylon.
If you would like to design your special piece of jewellery with this gemstone, please get in touch.
Attached are actual pictures of the gemstone. Please get in touch if you would like any more details.
- Mineral Class: Natural Corundum Sapphire
- Weight: 2.16cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval|Mixed Cut
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Dimensions: 8.70 x 6.58 x 4.33mm
- Hardness (Moh’s hardness scale): 9
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: Certified by an Independent GIA Qualified Gemmologist
- Note: Most gemstones naturally contain inclusions, some are visible to the naked eye and some only when observed under magnification. Please ask for more pictures/Video or send us a message if you are unsure before purchase
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store