We present you this lovely and very organic looking exquisite piece of fine jewellery. This particular piece has been handcrafted from scratch by our expert goldsmith in Galle, Southern Sri Lanka.
The Emerald chosen for its vivid green colour and beauty is set in a “leaf” like diamond setting. The emerald though just over 2 carats has a very good spread, making it look like a much bigger stone when it is set in this ring.
Our pieces are unique and one of a kind. Since they are hand made, every piece of jewellery is unique and different from one another.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- For your peace of mind, this ring is accompanied by a “Metal Purity Report”
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Emerald “Beryl”
- Weight: 2.11cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Colour: Green
- Enhancements: Minor Oil
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report (See Pictures)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Shape/Cut: Marquee x9+Round Brilliant x19
- Clarity & Colour: VS-SI & G-H
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store