Royal Blue Sapphire which are rare and beautifully cut to a much sought after and desirable octagonal shape is set in this unique and one of a kind two-tone gold design.
This is a unique ring with a unique sapphire which is quite spready and looks bigger than it’s the actual weight.
This ring has been made exclusively by our experienced goldsmith in Galle, Sri Lanka
All handmade from scratch, from melting the gold to set the gemstone. Due to this reason all our jewellery is unique and one of a kind.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum “Natural Blue Sapphire”
- Weight: 1.51cts
- Shape & Cut: Octagonal/Mixed
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Enhancements: Heated
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report (See Pictures)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Total: 8 stones
- Clarity & Colour:
- Clarity: VS
- Colour: G
- Metal: 18kt White Gold & 18kt Yellow Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store