Beautiful and almost flawless Royal Blue sapphires sourced from the world-famous gem trading market of Beruwala, in the western province of Sri Lanka, matched up to create this unique pair of earrings. The main stones are accompanied by natural diamonds hand-selected by our goldsmith.
This pair of earrings were made by hand from scratch entirely by our master goldsmith. Unique and one of a kind. We promise you won’t see the same thing in any other store!
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- For your peace of mind, this ring is accompanied by a “Metal Purity Report” to confirm the hallmark of the white gold.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstones: Natural Corundum “Natural Sapphire”
- Weight: 2.21ctw (1.10cts+1.11cts)
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Colour: Vivid “Royal Blue”
- Enhancements: Heated
- Clarity: Almost flawless
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report (See Pictures)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Weight: 0.97ctw
- Clarity & Colour: VS-SI & G-H
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
- Clasp: Hook can be changed to different clasp on request
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store