Please see the HD 360° Video above👆🏽
Beautiful Ceylon Blue Sapphire with a classic Vivid Blue hue. This gemstone has a pleasant proportion and a much-desired Emerald cut that would be an ideal candidate for a special engagement ring.
If you would like to design your special piece of jewellery with this gemstone, please get in touch.
This particular gemstone is completely free of any treatment/UNTREATED/UNHEATED which makes this more valuable to the consumer in the long term since Unheated/Untreated gemstones are becoming rare every day.
**Sapphires, in general, are heated/thermally enhanced to improve clarity and colour saturation. 90% of the Sapphires found to go through this process. To find a gemstone which is not heated is rare and is a premium.
- Mineral Class: Natural Corundum Natural Blue Sapphire
- Weight: 2.03cts
- Shape & Cut: Octagonal/Emerald|Mixed cut
- Colour: Blue (Commercially known as “Vivid Blue”)
- Hardness (Moh’s hardness scale): 9
- Enhancements: UNHEATED/TREATMENT FREE
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: Available| Certified by an Independent GIA qualified Gemmologist (See Pictures)
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store