Royal Blue Sapphires which are rare and beautifully matched are set in this exclusive design to create these earrings in 18kt white gold.
We also have the matching ring for these set of earrings. Please head to the rings section on our website.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- For your peace of mind, this ring is accompanied by a “Metal Purity Report” to confirm the hallmark of the white gold.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum “Natural Blue Sapphire”
- Weight: 2.93ctw (1.55cts+1.31cts)
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Clarity of Gemstones: Loupe Clean
- Enhancements: Heated
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Total Weight: 0.47ctw
- Marquee Shape: 8 stones
- Pear Shape: 4 stones
- Clarity & Colour:
- Clarity: VS
- Colour: G
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store