Beautiful and almost flawless Blue Sapphire which displays the much sought after “Royal Blue” Colour has been selected for this ring along with high quality natural diamonds.
All completely hand crafted by our expert goldsmiths in Galle, Sri Lanka.
The Diamonds for this design have been selected and graded by our in house GIA qualified diamond expert. The main stone is accompanied by a report by a GIA qualified gemmologist. The white Gold we use does NOT contain any Nickel/Nickel alloy instead we use high quality white gold that contain PALLADIUM.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum Natural Blue Sapphire
- Weight: 1.08cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Certification: Certified by GIA qualified Gemmologist (Please see pictures of Cert)
- Colour: Blue (Commercially known as “Royal Blue”)
- Clarity: Loupe Clean (No visible inclusions seen on a jewellers loupe)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Weight: 0.29ctw total
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut 0.045cts X 2Pcs + Marquise 0.05cts X4pcs
- Clarity & Colour: VS-G
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store