Aquamarine’s name comes from the Latin for seawater and it was said to calm waves and keep sailors safe at sea. March’s birthstone was also thought to enhance the happiness of marriages. The best gems combine high clarity with limpid transparency and blue to slightly greenish blue hues. Like many beryls, aquamarine forms large crystals suitable for sizable fashioned gems and carvings.
Courtesy: GIA (https://www.gia.edu/aquamarine)
This Aquamarine is a very unique and rare piece considering its size and quality. This large piece of Aquamarine is set in a very simple and modern design which displays the beauty of this piece of gem.
Completely handcrafted by our own expert goldsmiths. Made in Galle, Sri Lanka.
The main stone is accompanied by a report by a qualified gemmologist.
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- For your peace of mind, this ring is accompanied by a “Metal Purity Report”
- Gemstone Details:
- Mineral Variety: Natural Aquamarine (Beryl)
- Weight: 22.04cts
- Shape & Cut: Emerald Cut
- Colour: Light Blue
- Lustre: Vitreous
- Tenacity: Brittle
- Birthstone zodiac sign: Pisces
- Associated month: March
- Crystal system: Hexagonal crystal system
- Chemical formula: Be₃Al₂SiO₆
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 7.5 – 8
- Certification: Government Gemmologist Report(National Gem & Jewellery Authority)
- Metal: 18kt White Gold (Hallmarked with Metal Purity Report*)
- This item comes with an 18kt White Gold Chain as standard
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the products you would usually not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store