This ring has been hand crafted with the rarest of sapphires that can be found. The Padparadscha Sapphire or “King Sapphire” is a very rare and unique sapphire which typically has a Pinkish Orange hue or some call it sunset colour.
This gemstone which is rare and mesmerising. It is the ultimate gift for someone special and Sapphire is also the birth stone for September.
- The main stone is accompanied by a report by a GIA qualified gemmologist.
- Completely hand crafted by our expert goldsmith in Galle, Sri Lanka.
- The Diamonds for this design have been selected and graded by our in house GIA qualified diamond expert.
Please inquire for more information or if you would like to create your own unique piece of jewellery.
Our pieces are unique, handmade and one of a kind.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstones: Natural Corundum Natural Padparadscha Sapphire
- Weight: 0.94cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Certification: Certified by GIA qualified Gemmologist
- Colour: Pinkish Orange (Sri Lankan Sunset Colour)
- Clarity Information: VVS (Loupe Clean)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Weight: 0.47ctw
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut + Taper Baguettes
- Clarity & Colour: VS, G-I
- Metal: Platinum (900)
- Ring Sizing: Can be adjusted on request
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store