Please check out the Video👆🏽
Beautiful Pink Sapphire with a purplish pink hue sourced from the gem markets in Sri Lanka.
This gemstone has a good table proportion/face and a very rich colour concentration
available in-store and also shipped worldwide.
This particular gemstone is completely free of any treatment/UNTREATED/UNHEATED which makes this more valuable to the consumer in the long term since Unheated/Untreated gemstones are becoming rare every day.
**Sapphires, in general, are heated/thermally enhanced to improve clarity and colour saturation. 90% of the Sapphires found go through this process. To find a gemstone which is not heated is rare and is a premium.
This gemstone will be tested and graded by an internationally qualified Gemmologist
Please get in touch with us if you would like to know more about this gemstone/Would like us to design a piece of jewellery with this gemstone or have a design in mind you would like us to create.
- Variety: Natural Corundum Natural Sapphire
- Weight : 4.35cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval- Mixed Cut
- Colour: Pink (Vivid Pink)
- Dimensions: 9.70 x 7.99 x 6.60 mm
- Clarity: Eye Clean (Slight Inclusions visible under 10X magnification, please check video)
- Enhancements: None (Unheated/ Completely free of any treatment)**
- Origin: Sri Lanka/ Ceylon 🇱🇰
- Certification: Available| Certified by an Independent Internationally qualified Gemmologist
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store