Beautiful handmade ring set with one of the rarest gemstones in the world which is RUBY. This stone is just under 2cts and has an amazing spread making it look like a 2cts+ stone.
This ruby is a nice blood-red colour and we like to classify this as “Pigeon’s Blood”. This Ruby is set in a flower-like design to reflect the beauty of the ruby surrounded by 12 marquee shaped diamonds handpicked by us.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum “Natural Ruby”
- Weight: 1.95cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Colour: Red
- Certification: Certified
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Shape: Marquee shape
- Clarity & Colour: VS-SI & G-H
- Total Diamond Weight: 12 pcs, 0.48ctw (4pts each)
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store