Beautiful handmade ring set with an excellent quality blue sapphire from Sri Lanka. The two rows of diamonds in two different sizes are set in a flower-like design to reflect the beauty of the main stone.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum “Natural Blue Sapphire”
- Weight: 1.04cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Colour: Vivid Blue
- Clarity: Almost flawless
- Enhancements: Heated
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report (See Pictures)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
- Clarity & Colour: VS-SI & G-H
- Metal: 14kt White Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store