- Beautiful Ceylon Sapphire sourced from the local gem markets in Sri Lanka and set with 4 pcs of diamonds. This is a classic design that never gets old.
- The metal used in this ring is recycled White Gold.
- The main stone is accompanied by a report by a GIA qualified gemmologist.
- Completely hand crafted by our expert goldsmith in Galle, Sri Lanka.
- The Diamonds for this design have been selected and graded by our in house GIA qualified diamond expert.
Please inquire for more information or if you would like to create your own unique piece of jewellery.
Our pieces are unique, handmade and one of a kind.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstones: Natural Corundum Natural Blue Sapphire
- Weight: 2.57cts
- Shape & Cut: Cushion/Mixed Cut
- Certification: Certified by GIA qualified Gemmologist (Please see pictures of Cert)
- Colour: Blue (Commercially known as “Vivid Blue”)
- Clarity Information: VS
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Weight: 0.12ctw total(4 X 0.03cts)
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliand Cut
- Clarity & Colour: VS, G-I
- Metal: 18kt White Gold (750)
- Ring Sizing: Can be adjusted on request
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store