Please check out the video above👆🏽
Beautiful and almost Royal Blue sapphires sourced from the world-famous gem trading market of Beruwala, in the western province of Sri Lanka, matched up to create this classic pair of earrings. The main stones are accompanied by natural diamonds hand-selected by our goldsmith.
This pair of earrings were made by hand from scratch entirely by our master goldsmith. A classic design that is timeless!
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- The white gold used in this ring is a mixture containing PALLADIUM which makes the white gold in this ring a higher quality than some other white gold products that have been made using Nickel/Alloy.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstones: Natural Corundum “Natural Sapphire”
- Weight: 2.54ctw (1.17cts+1.37cts)
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Colour: Vivid “Royal Blue”
- Enhancements: Heated
- Certification: Gemmologist Report Included
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Clarity & Colour: VS-SI & G-H
- Metal: 14kt White Gold
- Size/Dimensions: 12.36 x 11.06mm
- Alterations: Can be made into a hanging pair of earrings on request
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store