Beautiful Blue Sapphire displaying Royal Blue Colour. This gemstone is a very very beautiful piece and has good colour saturation and a very good and rare shape.
Sapphires are not cut to this shape due to the wastage usually. This stone cut to good proportions.
This gemstone has been tested and graded by an internationally qualified Gemmologist.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to know more about this gemstone/Would like us to design a piece of jewellery with this gemstone or have a design in mind you would like us to create.
- Variety: Natural Corundum Natural Sapphire
- Weight: 5.19cts
- Hardness (Mohs hardness scale): 9
- Shape & Cut: Emerald/Octogonal Mixed
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Dimensions: 10.92 x 8.86 x 6.13mm
- Clarity Info: Clean apart from a tiny spec on one side which is only visible in certain angles (Please see magnified pictures of the stone)
- Birthstone for: September
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store