Padparadscha Sapphires are one of the most sought after gemstones in the Sapphire/Corundum variety of minerals.
This stone was specially picked for this design due to its colour, which we would like to describe as ” Sri Lankan Sunset Colour” and lustre.
- Diamonds we use are selected by our GIA qualified in house Diamond Grader
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum “Natural Padparadscha Sapphire”
- Weight: 1.0cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed
- Colour: Pinkish – Orange
- Enhancements: Heated
- Certification: GIA Qualified Gemmologist Report (See Pictures)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Weight: 0.14ctw
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant
- Metal: 18kt White Gold
- Ring Sizing: Size adjusted at no extra cost
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store