Cornflower Blue is one of the most desired colours among Blue Sapphires. Sri Lankan “Cornflower Blue” Colour means a very attractive vibrant yet mellow blue colour. This gemstone has been ethically sourced in the central province of Sri Lanka, cut & polished in the Galle region (Southern Province).
Every gemstone/ Jewellery piece of ours have a unique story and are unique. No two items are the same.
All hand made in Galle Sri Lanka.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum Natural Blue Sapphire
- Weight: 1.61cts
- Shape & Cut: Oval/Mixed Cut
- Certification: Certified (Certified by a GIA qualified Gemmologist, see Pictures)
- Colour: Blue (Commercially known as “Cornflower Blue“)
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut 2pcs
- Precious Metal: 18kt Yellow Gold
Want to know more about this product? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store