This pink Sapphire has been hand picked for its shape and colour along with the vivid pink tone it displays. Usually round shapes are hard to come by in Sapphires and this one has perfect looking shape and symmetry for its size.
This Art Deco style has been chosen as the most desired design for this gemstone.
The ring itself has been handcrafted from scratch. We guarantee that not a single part of this ring was made using a wax mould, just pure hand made in Galle, Sri Lanka.
- Main Stone:
- Gemstone: Natural Corundum Natural Pink Sapphire
- Weight: 0.90cts
- Shape & Cut: Round/Mixed Cut
- Certification: Certified by GIA qualified Gemmologist
- Colour: Pink (Vivid)
- Enhancements: NONE/Untreated/Unheated** **Sapphires in general are heated/thermally enhanced to improve clarity and colour saturation. 90% of the Sapphires found go through this process. To find a gemstone which is not heated is rare and is a premium.
- Hardness: (Moh’s Hardness Scale): 9
- Other Stones:
- Gemstone: Natural Diamonds
- Shape & Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
- Clarity: VS
- Quantity: 16pcs
- Metal: 18kt Yellow Gold
Want to know more about this ring? Please send us a message/contact us
** ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO BE GENUINE AND WHAT IS STATED ON THE INVOICE/CERTIFICATE.
(Images are magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please visit our store, if you would like to see any particular product in person.)
Please visit our social media pages to see more photos, videos and the latest products we have in store