Online ordering Service
All our products can be ordered online and will be delivered to you. You simply pay through a preferred payment method and confirm your order. Items will be delivered safe and secure to your doorstep anywhere in the World.
Please visit one of the following to see our latest products available.
Please send us a message or email us and we will be in touch with you.
The following payment methods are available at the moment:
- Credit/ Debit card payments (Via Mail Order Form) *see terms
- Direct Bank Transfer to one of our accounts [LKR/Sri Lanka| £ Sterling/UK| $ AUD/Australia]
- PayPal (UK Sterling & $AUD Australia)
Cleaning and polishing
We offer a lifetime of free cleaning, polishing, and checking on all jewellery purchased from us.
This is what we love to do – Listening to your ideas and understanding your needs, then transforming them into a beautiful piece of jewellery for you and future generations to enjoy.
Every piece of Jewellery made to order is certified by us and provided with a “Certificate of Authenticity” issued by Lihiniya Gems.
Sourcing specific gemstones on special requests, rare gemstone finding, finding the perfect gemstones for your jewellery needs and for gem enthusiasts.
We specialise in Sapphires and have a wide range of Precious and semi- precious gemstones to select from.
All our Sapphires are GUARANTEED NATURAL and is backed with with our 100% Money back policy no questions asked.¹
¹ Sapphires are commonly known for being Heated, and is a accepted practise in the industry. However some sapphires do not need to be heated to enhace the inherent colour or to dispel any impurities and those Sapphires tend to be rare compared to the Heated Sapphires and more in value. (Heat Treatment/Thermal Enhancemt is checked by our gemmologist on request of the customer)
Sapphires enhancement/ treatment done by other methods are NOT considered Natural or normal and dramatically reduces the value of the gemstone stone and sometimes Valueless (Beryllium Treatment/ Colour Diffusion/Radiation/Xray/etc) These gemstone are NOT SOLD AT LIHNIYA GEMS
Gemstone Certification Service
All Gemstones sold at Lihiniya Gems are provided with a “Certificate of Authenticity” issued by Lihiniya Gems.*
*See Terms Below
Gemstones 1 ct size and above will be provided with a Gemmologist Certificate/ Memo*
*Certifying Institutions: NGJA (National Gem & Jewellery Authority) | GIC (Gemmological Institute of COlombo) | GIA/ FGA Qualified independant Gemmologist
We offer Delivery worldwide. Delivery is Free on items over a certain value. Please send us a message to find out if the item you order/ purchase qualifies for free delivery. Items are insured and shipped through the Gem & Jewellery Authority of Sri Lanka (Which is the government authority & regulator for Gem & Jewellery in Sri Lanka).
Jewellery repairs and maintenance
We are happy to repair your precious jewellery – our services include re-sizing, re-making, re-plating, re-setting and polishing.
General Terms & Conditions
- Copy of a Valid photo ID is required for this mode of payment. (*Payment via Mail Order Form)
- Independent Gem stone certification service done upon request and is free of charge for stones of a certain value or higher (Please ask for details) Certification for items below this value is done upon request for a nominal fee. Certification is done by the NGJA (National Gem & Jewellery Authority of Sri Lanka) which is the government authority & Regulator on Gems & Jewellery or by a GIA/FGA qualified independent Gemmologist).
- Guarantee for 0.40ctw gemstones and some semi-precious gemstones will be the INVOICE/Payment Receipt of the customer unless otherwise requested specifically.
- Certificate of Authenticity” is printed and issued by Lihiniya Gems and carries the Lihiniya Gems official logo, official seal and the official signature. Certificate requests have to be made before the order has been placed. Further certification can be done at the NGJA (National Gem & Jewellery Authority of Sri Lanka) which is the government authority & Regulator on Gems & Jewellery at No .25, Galle Face Terrace, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
- The necessary shipping charges, customs duty, tax on the items will be paid in Sri Lanka by Lihiniya Gems depending if the article qualifies for free shipping. Once the item has reached the destination country it will be the responsibility of the receiver of goods to pay the correct amount of customs duty/tax depending on the destination country laws.
- Jewellery repair and maintenance will be carried out after the jewellery has been lab tested to confirm the quality of the metal the jewellery is made of and the gemstones checked by a qualified gemmologist.